Friday, April 22, 2011

AJ Perez Death

A lot of people are sad because of AJ Perez's death last week. He was just an 18 year old guy who just went to Dagupan going back to Manila after finishing his shooting. I actually do not know who he really was. I just knew when I saw his face and I was like "Hey, this guy's on TV!". Some of my friends(girls) said "sayang gwapo pa naman". Oh well thats life.

But the thing is, why did the driver of the van overtook a vehicle longer than his vehicle? I'm not saying that the driver's fault, but why? I experienced driving and I never wanted to overtake vehicles which are longer than mine. Or maybe overtake a vehicle to which another vehicle in front of me is running at 100 miles per kilometer. NO! So yeah I was shocked of what happened.

Condolence to his family ... May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs to read