Wednesday, April 27, 2011

KARMA is real ... i think ...

Hey guys I just want to share a happening in my past time life. I was just thinking right now to share what happened.

This happened long time ago and it was so funny how it happened. It was afternoon that day when I was walking down a street. I saw a lot of riders with their big bikes roaring so sweet like I want to ride one!



I was on the sidewalk taking a picture of them parking, exhibiting, etc. They were totally cool except for 1. And that guy was totally nuts like he thinks he's the boss of the street! He even swore at my camera while I was taking a video of him exhibiting telling "FUCK YOU" to me. I was like "what the heck's wrong with that guy?!?!?!" ... Another rider came and was sorry for his friend. He also told me that the other guys were also irritated to that stupid guy who just swore at me. I love taking pictures of them because Im also riding a motorcycle but not that big.

After that I walked away ... and I saw then again after 5 minutes while walking. I saw that freakin guy who just swore at me exhibiting in the road. I was like "okay who cares" ... he was so weird because while exhibiting, he was also shouting!

And after that here's what happened haha ... while he was doing a wheelie, a van in front of him suddenly stopped because a little kid from another street lost control of his ball and it came in front of the van. Then that stupid guy was like "BOOOMMMM!!!" hahahahaha! I was so laughing because he stood as if nothing happened! LOOOOOOL! Then this is what I did, i came in front of him taking a video! And he was like swearing again haha. I told him "WHATEVER LOSER" ... of course he would do nothing because Im just a kid! LOL

So guys over there be careful of yourselves! As much as possible, don't brag! DON'T BRAG! What goes around comes around. :)) . Thats all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs to read