Friday, December 31, 2010

Is there a cure to stop diarrhea fast? Yes there is!

Why am I posting this? Because I WANT TO HELP to those people who doesn't have enough money to buy DIATABS or whatsoever. I am going to share what I've experienced before I persuade you guys to do what I just did.

At first, I just don't care how my stomach hurts. I just go to the bathroom and poop poop poop the thing out of my stomach! Until there is a time that it won't poop anymore, but it poops something which is like saliva or white slimy thing. It's like, there is something inside your stomach that is really irritating and you keep on going to the bathroom to poop but there's nothing coming out except for that slimy thing. I was so worried about that. And I just asked my relatives on what to do. They said that I should chew the leaves of the guava. Not the huge dark greenish leaf, but the small one with light green in color. I was so afraid to do that because I didn't even grow up here in the Philippines just to try that! I was raised by my parents with medicine, not natural medicine like leaves haha. So after 6 hours or I think 5 hours of agony, I decided to chew that! My relatives were like laughing at me because I kept on going to the bathroom every 5 minutes or 10 minutes. And so? Who cares? Its my stomach that matters! So yeah, I tried their recommendation. When I got a leaf, they said that a leaf won't do anything. So I went back to the backyard and got 6 leaves or 7. Then I chewed them all. They also told me not to swallow the leaves, but to absorb the leaves' juice. It tastes so bitter like I was about to spit them out! But they said that its just like that. Its like a papaya which cures diabetes, unlike sugar which tastes so sweet but causes diabetes.

Try it guys! Don't be afraid! Because I tried it :D. And it is effective! Well I hope it is effective to you guys, because for me it is. Don't worry because you wont die from it, just try! You won't lose anything, but of course your diarrhea will be lost when you try my recommendation. Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs to read