Thursday, December 30, 2010

Which is better? Commute? Use a motorcycle? Or use a car?


For me that question is difficult. My parents have 2 cars, my brother has 1 car and is planning to buy a big bike someday, and I have an underbone motorcycle(school service).



Since this is Tagaytay City, the climate here is cold and I love using my motorcycle frequently. I use my service every time I want to stroll at day and at night with my huge jacket made of pure cotton and gloves. I also use this when I go to school especially when I'm late. There are times that I'm so irritated to jeepney drivers because they drive so slow like so SLOW. I am like "HEY CAN YOU PLEASE DRIVE A LITTLE BIT FASTER?" and they just kept slowing even I keep pressing the horn. That's if I am late hehe :). So yeah that's the advantage of a motorcycle. You can swerve in opposite lanes if the roads are clear, the gasoline is really efficient, it's super fun, and it's fast. Since it is mountainous in here, I get a 32 kilometers per liter of gas. But the disadvantage of a motorcycle is that it's 100% risky,you can't use it during rainy seasons, and its comfortability lacks.



Unlike cars, we are comfortable using it because it is 4-wheeled vehicle meaning we don't have to balance like for the motorcycles. We can even sleep inside the car if ever we don't have a place to stay like you're going to visit in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. But the thing is, the number 1 enemy using a car is the traffic and gasoline. If you're rich, then why get problematic about gasoline? Let's just say that, the traffic will make you bored and impatient. The traffic here in the Philippines is like hell especially in Manila. It's like there are always accidents happening that causes the traffic. But really, there aren't. Maybe there are at times, but not always. Imagine yourself in the middle of a traffic and you want to pooh because you ate something expired of date. Imagine ...... errrr so irritating haha. I don't want to poop inside my car, NO WAY!


How about we compare "commute" to those of services we use like cars and motorcycles? Hmmm well the advantage of commuting is the safety like cars do and comfortability but lacks of privacy like when you're scratching your ass because it's itchy. But let me just say that, commuting is the best part of service because you spend your money less. That's my opinion. Unlike cars and motorcycles, you need to maintain the engines like buying oil, extra screws, etc. You don't even know if your car or motorcycle will be stolen later or tomorrow or will be smashed by envy persons somewhere there! At least when commuting, just pay the driver and go. And a little bit of a walk when you're not in the right spot to where you want to go.


MOTORCYCLE?

CAR?

OR

C O M M U T E?



YOU CHOOSE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs to read